Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The week leading up to Pride and the week between Gay Pride and Leather Pride were both extremly busy. We had visitors from overseas, Portugal, Germany, Britain, Australia, New Zealand ... Not one person we wouldn't want to come back. Some of the tattoos were impressive especially the German Lutheran with the opening words of Genisis tattooed in Hebrew across his chest!!! Impressive chest too! Not to mention the Reverend from St Pauls in London with his miriad of piercings. Now I know what they have under their cassocks!!!

This coming Saturday 11/14, is our friend, Todd Wright's funeral :( Of course it had to be on a Saturday on one of our busiest weekends of the year. Good going Todd!!!! Both of us can't attend so I am going and will be taking Tony with me. Coy called me to see if Tommy would let him have the reception after the funeral at the house in North Hollywood. Without hesitation, Tommy agreed. Kudos to Tommy!!!! So, if any of you remember Todd and are able to either go to the funeral service or to the reception after, call me and I will give directions.

No comments: