Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We know how to throw a party!!!!



Hello, It's been a while, very remiss me I know!!!!
Yesterday, December 15th, Tommy and I held our annual Christmas party at 'the house'. None of us can remember how many years we have been doing this but at least 6. It was a wonderful party with the usual huge amount of food. The house looked lovely, both inside and out. The lights on the outside of the house were all blue this year, It's a pitty my cameras is still not working!!

A few years ago somebody asked Stuart and I what is the secret of a good party. Well, there is no secret. It is all down to the guests and friends who are invited. I want to thank my favorites for showing up year after year, Frank & Jenny, Jordan, James, John, Matthew, Dominic, Jackie, Phyllis and John Cameron. Didn't attend .. Scott, Jennifer & Dianna, neighbours Gale & Darryl. Couldn't attend, John and Angela because they were on their way to London for the holidays. Well, you missed a great party and it was even warm enough to be outside. What a contrast from last week, cold and raining.

I must say my mulled wine was a hit thank you Delia Smith. Tommy made some kind of meatless meatballs made from stuffing, chopped brocolli, egg and cheese. So trailer park and white trashville you wouldn't believe but they were delish!!!
Same time next year, December 14th. Hope you can make it.

No comments: