Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saw a funny thing!!

I just had to share this ... I went down to Smart & Final yesterday to buy some coffee. Taped onto the entrance door there was a printed notice announcing a Coloring Competion for African American!! I kid you not. Our friend Pete has volunteerd to go down there and either steal it or take picture of it. I mean, what were they thinking!!!!

Oh, I nearly forgot!! Somebody who writes an article each week in the Desert Daily Guide (a gay guide to Palm Springs), wrote an article this week concerning all the things we should be grateful for living in Palm Springs. The list includes Michael Jacksons ranch was in Santa Barbara, no parking meters, roadrunners, a very understanding police force when they pull you over for an alleged Driving Under the Influence, hummingbirds, the tram, Stuart and Ian, WHATSAYWHAt?? So, we have no idea who this person is, I mean, nobody is called Caulden Holfield are they??

No comments: