Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's a busy time of year!!

Wow, we have been so busy since I last blogged. March is always our busiest month but this March has been exeptional. Recession? What recession???? We have been full all weekend, tonight and tomorrow (Sunday and Monday) and all lovely people. Oh, one grouch but that's all. Everyone getting along, chatting, laughing and room hopping!! What kind of joint do they think this is??????

Guests in from Canada, England, Scotland, Dallas, Chicago, Arlington Virginia, Omaha Nebraska not to mention a splattering of guests from California!!!!!

I had a dental appointment yesterday, yes, Saturday! One small filling and a temporary crown over the tooth I broke last July in San Francisco. I was telling one of our day visitors that I had a crown put in. He said, 'Oh, I don't like crowns' Quick as a flash with no hestation whatsoever, Stuart came back and said 'What, an old queen like you doesn't like crowns"  How we laughed!!!!

No comments: