Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Weekend.

This is a very busy weekend coming up but first of all, sorry I havn't posted anything new for nearly 3 weeks! I can't think why, it's not as if anything uninteresting has happened!!! I've had a birthday since then, May 24th actually and 59 if you must know! Thanks for all the greetings .... Facebook, e-mails and even a couple of cards in the mail! Thanks Jim. I was in North Hollywood on Monday, drove back on my birthday so we could go out to dinner together... walked down to Trio, very nice and a huge improvement on a previous visit.  Great martinis!

The hummingbird next door has hatched and there are 2 babies. Something interesting I found out .... hummingbirds usually lay 2 eggs 24 hours apart but they both always hatch on the same day. Fascinating, I know!

Back to the weekend. Mainly return visitors which is always nice to see some familiar faces. I think the furthest travelled will be from Maryland. I'll let you know how it goes. Have a great Memorial Day holiday.

No comments: