Friday, September 21, 2012

Catching up!!!!

I know .... I KNOW!!!!! It's been a while.

Lovely weather, gorgeous guests especially the two German men from Dusseldorf who last stayed with us 7 years ago .. shame on you! They drove to San Francisco yesterday for Folsom festivities. They will be in great demand.

Jim and Terry are here. We went to Whitewater for a picnic on Monday, 7 of us. Me, Stuart, Dennis, AJ, Jim & Terry and Tim (friend of D & AJ). We had a wander (can hardly call it a hike) and gaped at the ranger as he strolled by showing off his incredible chest in his tight uniform shirt !!! Oh dear, what we do for entertainment these days now that we are getting on.

Greg is here from New Mexico looking for an apartment so he can move here. Another one! 

Nothing much else ... Tony dropped by yesterday from the outer regions for a visit; Yucca that is.

A quiet weekend but that's OK.

We have decided to bite the bullet and have the decking done, again. Third time since we've been here. They will start early December just as I am leaving for England. When I get back, it'll all be done. Funny how that happened. This time it's a reputable company who will give us a 10 year guarantee unlike the other fly by nights. It's a good job we're secret millionaires!

Oh, and Danny has built me a quiet enclave where I can go when the going gets tough (girls weekend, body modification weekend, both in October). Me, a box of red wine, my I-Pod and my hammock. What else could I wish for!!! Shaded by a lemon tree!! Heaven.

No comments: