Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year!!

Well, here we are, January 12th almost halfway through the month. Where do I begin? Christmas day ... just the two of us but I was sick and spent most of the day in bed. New Years Eve .... we were both in bed by 11pm!!! We havn't seen the New Year in for about 7 years!!! We were busy for the New Year. Not so for Christmas. A very good goodbye to 2009. Two more of our regular guests have bought a house here so we won't be seeing much of them in the future. We have lost count of the number of people who used to stay with us, moved here or bought property. They move here and we never see them again. We think of them as friends but apparently they think of us as just Inn keepers. I think I'll start a list sometime. I see people at the gym and I don't remember if I know them from seeing them at the gym or if they stayed with us.

Moving on ... I have hesitated telling this story but we had trannies staying here for one night between Christmas and the New Year which does not do our reputation any good at all! It started off with a phone call enquiring about a room for the night. Two guys arrived and were let in by a guest who was leaving the premises(hint to guests .... don't let anyone in unless you KNOW they are staying here). They were in the office when I glanced up and saw a woman walking towards the office. I asked .. ' you do know this is a gay mans hotel'? 'Oh yes, she's a trannie' came the reply. Mmmmm what difference does that make? Most trannies are straight arn't they? Later, Miss thing came in to the office and said to Stuart, 'I've been a naughty girl, will you spank me??? To which Stuart replied ... certainly NOT.
What else, oh a 15 association gathering Sunday afternoon. The propane gas tank for the grill caught fire so there was no barbeque. Quick acting by Stuart extinquished the fire. About 25 men were here for the afternoon.

No comments: