Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stuart's Birthday (continued)

I don't know how many people attended Saturday evening, I didn't count heads. Tommy drove in from North Hollywood, the first time for about 5 years!!!. Also there but in no particular order, Dennis and AJ (who stayed the night), Roberto, Jim and Gino, Mike and John with their friend Jim, Don and Henry, Paul brought Dave with him (not a date!), Tony (of course). Paul Crippin and various guests staying at the hotel; Coy ... but that's another story. Oh, I nearly forgot, Michael Vigaletti whom we have known probably the longest of anyone else here from our days as part of the Gay North Hollywood Mafia!!!! Best part of 20 years can you believe. Stay with us the next time you bastard!!!

Stuart made pulled pork (delish!) and with that we had baked potatoes with all the usual: butter, sour cream and chives. He made a creme caramel, I made a Summer Pudding all washed down with lashings of cream. There was nothing left I'm glad to say. I didn't get the chance to taste my Summer Pudding but there again I didn't make it for me!!

All in all a great success. It was a gloriously warm Palm Springs evening. Thanks for coming!!! Sorry, no pictures, our camera is f**ked again!!

No comments: