Friday, June 24, 2011

How peaceful we are now!!!

There were no loud noises at 6am. (See yesterdays post) There was no heavy machinery or equipment beep beep beeping today. None. How very nice and relaxing. Looks like they've almost finished. I still regret they did what they have done. I much preferred to walk out and look at an open piece of desert which was one of the very few left now in town. Now we have a parking lot. Oh well, progress. Once the desert is ashphalted, it's gone. Forever. The main entrance is on Mel but we have pedestrian access across to the hopital which is good. I don't have to walk ALL the way around to mail a letter!! I'll post a picture when I get around to it.

psbear .. Charles is only here until Monday. He's on Recon and went looking for you. His dance card is fairly full but y'know.......... for 10 cents!!!!!!

1 comment:

PSBear said...

On Recon I am hairy1now. Ken and I with Chico are looking forward to spending a weekend soon. When are you closed in July/August? Ric