Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coachella Valley Music Festival

If you are expecting me to give you a rundown on the bands playing this weekend at the Coachella music festival, sorry to disappoint you!!!! You have to check out the Desert Daily News for that. All I know is, Sir Paul was helicoptered in as a VIP and quite rightly so. I went to Albertsons to do some grocery shopping this afternoon and had to wait at the deli counter whilst these young slim hipped children were served. Grandad (me) did a cicuit three times before I could get my Sara Lee low sodium chicken!!! I tell you .... Woodstock, where were we??? It really is a big deal. The Coachella Music Festival is the second biggest gathering of people in the United States, the Rose Bowl being the biggest. Astounding. It's held on the polo fields in Indio!!!!! Usually our friend Joe from New York has flown in for the festival. The tickets were sold so quickly, within 48 hours, he didn't make it this year. Joe, we miss you.

No comments: