Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Lives!!!!!!


Our Ocotillo is alive and thriving. What appeared to be a big bunch of dead sticks 3 weeks ago has sprouted leaves and flower buds!!!!  We are SO proud!!! There will be dramatic and brilliant orange flowers right at the tips of the stems and we can't wait. I know, I know!! It's a bit strange having a picture of an Ocotillo in a blog instead of naked men in stages of disaray, but you all know what that looks like and sometimes it ain't pretty!!!!!

This weekend is the Dianh Shore girls weekend so the entire town is filled to overflowing (believe me!) with ..... lesbian people. It's OK, we don't have to leave the property at all!! Talking of which, the girls from San Diego are taking over Chaps the last weekend in September so we become Chapesses Inn for 3 days! You have been warned!!

PS Our Pedalanthus is about to bloom! You'll have to look it up if you don't know what that is! I might not have the correct spelling but that's what my husband told me. "The Pedalanthus is in bloom again!".

No comments: