Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re blog April 2nd

In the April 2nd blog I mentioned the invasive noise from The Riviera. I had written to the General Manager and copied that letter to all the City Council members and the Palm Springs City Manager. You'll never guess but ... the City Manager called and apologised!!!!! He said they will certainly make steps to ensure the noise ordinance is enforced  and that this year, the police dropped the ball!!!!!!  Lets hope they received lots of complaints.

PS The City Manager is the person who married Stuart and me.

2 comments:

Anbir said...

It was a bit loud that weekend. I was stunned to know that the music was not "next door" but blocks away! Still, it never tainted our lovely stay. Russ and I are looking forward to our next visit!

Murasky said...

Yay! Your voice was heard. Loved the fact that he married you two!